CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My life as of now

Currently I am between jobs and I am waiting to see what the Lord has in store for my work life. I was a Para-Educator at Pioneer Elementary and I am looking for a barista job. I love working most with children, it is so fulfilling and a great opportunity to show kids that may normally not see love at home, Christ's love. My second love is making coffee, it is exciting to know the in's and out's specialty coffee and it is a job based on good relationships with people and the love of coffee! I will be continuing school this fall at Tacoma Bible College and in a way I can't wait to start but another part of me dreads all the time and hard work that will go into it. My gracious Heavenly Father keeps reminding me, "Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance. It is the Lord Christ whom you serve." Colossians 3:23.

0 comments: